More about LAURA

My photo
Wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend and teacher! Life is good!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Best thing ever!

I was at the grocery store today shopping for the week ahead and saw this! It brightened my day and brought joy to my life! haha


Chocolate Brownie Fudge is my favorite flavor! I think this is a great idea for those evenings that you just need something sweet after dinner or after a school day where the middle schoolers chew you up and spit you out. These portions will prevent me from eating the usual pint of Chocolate Brownie Fudge ice cream! Great find!

1 comment:

  1. Haha i love these I have seen them at the HEB, too. Have you tried the Caramel Sutra flavor? It's half vanilla and half chocolate with caramel in the middle...so good!

    ReplyDelete