More about LAURA

My photo
Wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend and teacher! Life is good!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another snow day! Hooray!

Today is the 3rd snow day of the school year. It snowed for about an hour and not a flake in sight 2 hours later! Oh well, I spent the morning grading 65 10page tests, and this afternoon I've been working on baby shower gifts.

My husband's cousin is due with her baby (boy or girl no one knows) on March 18th! I decided to make her gifts, because when I looked up the registry a lot of things had already been purchased! Hope she likes the items! I used the colors she's decorating the nursery with, so hopefully everything will match!

Per my mom's suggestion: I bought cloth baby diapers and then chose items to embellish them with: ric-rak, ribbon and material - I've been told these make the "best burp rags"


I also made a matching blanket w/ the same paisley fabric and a light green fleece on the inside.


So here's everything together: hope the baby and mama will enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment