More about LAURA

My photo
Wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend and teacher! Life is good!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

More bunnies and an "almost finished" flower bed!

On this beautiful Saturday afternoon Jason and I decided to finish up our flower bed project (that has become more complex everyday). We still haven't finished, but have very few stones left to place. Here are some photos of the "almost finished" product:



While we were working today I saw a small animal in the middle of the yard covered in some straw. I told Jason to check it out, because it looked like it could be a mole (and I didn't want it to tear up the yard). As we looked closer we realized that it was a little bunny nest! There were 4 to 5 little bunnies in this small nest! How cute! We accidentally scared one of them out and it ran into our flower bed. That's the one in the picture below. I picked it up and placed it back in the nest. Hopefully in a short while they will be up running around the neighborhood.



Here is a picture of the nest in the middle of the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment