More about LAURA

My photo
Wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend and teacher! Life is good!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter riverdance - for your entertainment pleasure!

These videos were filmed around 7:30pm on the evening of Easter after dinner. Here are our renditions of Riverdance. For your entertainment pleasure! Obviously I could not figure out how to flip the videos upright (and Jason refused to re-film his version).




As you will notice in my video...my feet move much quicker, but Jason wanted to point out that his "kicks" are much higher and he should receive points for difficulty.


I know...I am a middle school Spanish teacher...so please excuse Jason for saying "trece" (meaning 13) instead of "tres" (meaning 3).

Jason would also like to point out that he was "making a beat for me" which allegedly helped my dancing. haha



Happy Easter 2009 everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Peter and I want to know WTF this is?!? One, you call that dancing? Two, Jason's "Trece" plus his "Come on...bring it" in the country accent is hilarious. Peter's exact quote was, "Are they drunk?" Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete