More about LAURA

My photo
Wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend and teacher! Life is good!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Wedding vows

Well, Jason and I have been married 3 years July 1st. I've been looking/thinking for a while about a keepsake (other than pictures) that would be special for us. I stumbled across Sara Mincy's blog about 2 months ago (it inspired me to start my own blog). Any how, I sent Sara a copy of the wedding vows Jason and I wrote for our wedding and asked her to paint them. I gave her some colors but that's it. She did the rest. Here's the painting:

So, I'll be putting this up in the bedroom as soon as it gets here. Wish I had artistic talent like this, but Laura + paint (usually) = disaster. I always think I can whip of these masterpieces, but they NEVER turn out the way I envision them.

Sara's blog: http://sara-mincy.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment